Tuesday, September 22, 2009

 

Hey there, Slugger!

Let the dogs out last night and caught sight of this on the stoop:

Slug! But how big is it?



I grabbed a nearby leaf and placed it beside the slug for reference. But then I remembered there is no standard for leaf size, so the second pic doesn't really tell you a damn thing! Need something else...


I ran inside and got a quarter. A-ha! Now you can tell this is a very substantial slug. Slug with a capital S. I felt proud of myself until i turned to the door and saw this:


Two more slugs on the door making a yin-yang thing. Or attempting wall sex. Or something. The point is, I was so fixated on the slug on the stoop, I didn't see the other two on the wall. I would so be one of the first to die in a horror movie. How disappointing. That Facebook quiz was right!

Comments:
Ewww....

One of our cats brought a slug in this morning on its tail.....

Coincidence....I think so!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?