Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Really? Really?
April Fool's Day. Not a fan. People either make semi-lame jokes (like the Guardian newspaper in UK switching from ink to "all-Twitter" format, which rates an "Onion" headline level chuckle) or just make up lies to get a reaction (though when L said she was pregnant and we all fell for it a few years ago because we didn't know her very well and she had to retract it later... that turned out pretty funny, actually!).
So I'm just posting to say I'll take 99% of what I read on the internet today, regardless of who posts it, with a grain or two of salt.
In the meantime... HOLY SHIT, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

So I'm just posting to say I'll take 99% of what I read on the internet today, regardless of who posts it, with a grain or two of salt.
In the meantime... HOLY SHIT, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!


