Thursday, March 19, 2009
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there (George Harrison)
I am in a good mood this morning, which is a little strange since I had an unnerving nightmare in the middle of the night. I guess my subconscious wrestled with some demons while I slept and now I feel lighter. Yay for brains! Always working.
I friended a college roommate on Facebook yesterday. We hadn't seen each other in over a decade. I looked at his page and saw that his last update was "I think the motto on our passports should be changed to United Socialists States of America."
Wow... I don't recall him mentioning politics once in the three years I knew him. I know people grow and change, but this is on par with Dennis Miller becoming conservative in response to 9/11. I usually don't have a problem with differing opinions, but his page reads like a militia member ranting about Obama. At least I generally kept my mouth shut the last eight years about Bush and his Constitution raping party. Oh well. We're three time zones apart anyway. Not like we'll be seeing each other any time soon.
Another weird thing: When I friended him, I wrote a nice note asking how he was doing and everything, and he just confirmed me without a word. I wonder if he looked at my page and decided I was a liberal bed-wetting queer-loving Obama disciple?
Live and let live, baby.
And now? How about a random collage of photos that make me happy? Great!






I friended a college roommate on Facebook yesterday. We hadn't seen each other in over a decade. I looked at his page and saw that his last update was "I think the motto on our passports should be changed to United Socialists States of America."
Wow... I don't recall him mentioning politics once in the three years I knew him. I know people grow and change, but this is on par with Dennis Miller becoming conservative in response to 9/11. I usually don't have a problem with differing opinions, but his page reads like a militia member ranting about Obama. At least I generally kept my mouth shut the last eight years about Bush and his Constitution raping party. Oh well. We're three time zones apart anyway. Not like we'll be seeing each other any time soon.
Another weird thing: When I friended him, I wrote a nice note asking how he was doing and everything, and he just confirmed me without a word. I wonder if he looked at my page and decided I was a liberal bed-wetting queer-loving Obama disciple?
Live and let live, baby.
And now? How about a random collage of photos that make me happy? Great!







