Friday, January 23, 2009
For the love of 30 Rock
With this show and The Office, Thursday nights at 9 are NBC's again (for me).
Best line of the night:
Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) to Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin): "Are you psyching yourself up in front of a mirror? I do that sometimes when I'm going to a party where I don't know many people."
Cut to Liz in front of a mirror: "Stop sweating so much, you idiot! What's wrong with you, stupid bitch!"
Second best line of last night's episode:
Liz (after dropping a 2-foot long Lego train): "Sorry! I dropped it when I was pretending it was my penis! Ro-bot Pe-nis!"
You can watch the full episode on the NBC site HERE and I totally recommend it.
And of course she danced around in a bra to put the embarrassment spotlight on herself... which was nice of her.

Best line of the night:
Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) to Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin): "Are you psyching yourself up in front of a mirror? I do that sometimes when I'm going to a party where I don't know many people."
Cut to Liz in front of a mirror: "Stop sweating so much, you idiot! What's wrong with you, stupid bitch!"
Second best line of last night's episode:
Liz (after dropping a 2-foot long Lego train): "Sorry! I dropped it when I was pretending it was my penis! Ro-bot Pe-nis!"
You can watch the full episode on the NBC site HERE and I totally recommend it.
And of course she danced around in a bra to put the embarrassment spotlight on herself... which was nice of her.

Comments:
<< Home
I've never seen 30 Rock. In the past couple of days, I saw something (I think it was a Charleston tweet) complaining about the writing on this week's episodes of both 30 Rock and The Office.
Of course, I think you have excellent taste, so I'll place great faith in your opinion. I'll check it out. Is it good enough to start recording on the DVR?
Of course, I think you have excellent taste, so I'll place great faith in your opinion. I'll check it out. Is it good enough to start recording on the DVR?
Alec Baldwin's acting is brilliant on the show. The entire first season is available on NetFlix instant queue. Get the first season and give it a shot!
Post a Comment
<< Home

