Thursday, December 18, 2008
Take this job and shove it (for two weeks, anyway)
I'm at my last day of work for 2008!!! I am very excited to have the next two weeks off.
I'll still be posting all over, but it should be more like the goofy old days, about random crap.
For instance, this is awesome. Las Vegas is more likely to have a white Christmas than we are in Virginia:

When we were there it merely rained one day and there were over 30 accidents! I imagine the entire city has pulled over with three inches of snow.
I'll still be posting all over, but it should be more like the goofy old days, about random crap.
For instance, this is awesome. Las Vegas is more likely to have a white Christmas than we are in Virginia:
Record Snowfall Hits Las Vegas
Worst snow in 30 years: three inches. Airport closed, schools canceled!

More pics HERE.
When we were there it merely rained one day and there were over 30 accidents! I imagine the entire city has pulled over with three inches of snow.

