Monday, December 01, 2008

 

More Vegas pics

They have a Paris casino, and just like the real city, there's a Hawaiian Tropic Zone right next door!






Donny and Marie were headlining the Flamingo (which is old school and kind of sleazy inside).

















While over at Caesar's Palace, Bette Midler, Cher, and Elton John have rotating schedules.












This is from the posted menu at a restaurant in the Paris casino. The 777 burger is described as KOBE BEEF and MAINE LOBSTER BURGER, Caramelized onions, imported brie cheese, crispy prosciutto and 100-year aged balsamic vinegar, served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon Champagne
$777

I'm sure that's on the menu so shocked 'tards like me will take a picture of it, but I bet rich douche bags occasionally buy it. I bet Wilmer Valderrama has ordered one, taken a bite, then left the rest... much like his dating history. (Wow, what sort of subliminal anger do I have against him?)

Comments:
No way, Wilder orders the $666 plate of nachos with the glass of fresh-squeezed orphan blood.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?