Thursday, October 02, 2008
Weeks of drought, then rain
We're trying to decide what to do over the upcoming long Columbus Day weekend. The wife and I might go somewhere with the dogs, which would be fun. Also, a friend from college has proposed a camping trip in the mountains, which would also be fun, but I'd be going there without L, how ain't big on camping. Not sure I want to spend the long weekend after my birthday with guys in a tent.
I have an all-day workshop to attend on the Tuesday after Columbus Day, so I'd prefer to be well rested for it, as opposed to smelly, tired, and possibly slightly hungover.
Ooooh, Capicon is also October 12. I skipped the August one, so I haven't been since June. I miss the smell of old newsprint and geek sweat. Might need to make time for that as well.
I have an all-day workshop to attend on the Tuesday after Columbus Day, so I'd prefer to be well rested for it, as opposed to smelly, tired, and possibly slightly hungover.
Ooooh, Capicon is also October 12. I skipped the August one, so I haven't been since June. I miss the smell of old newsprint and geek sweat. Might need to make time for that as well.
