Friday, October 17, 2008
Cliche, I know...

Is it creepy that I think Maureen McCormick still looks fantastic? (The answer is no, by the way. Creepy would be if I had a crush on her 19-year-old daughter!) She just released a "tell all" book about how after the Brady Bunch show ended she got into drugs, eventually trading sex for cocaine. If I had been her age and in her social circle back then, I would have tried to get a hold of a big bag of coke, stat!
Okay, let's move on to something less creepy...
Tomorrow is L's birthday! (How's that for a topic shift?) We're going to a dog park in the morning for a meet-up with other kerry blue and wheaten terriers in the area. Kirby will love it, Lexi will probably want to spend the entire time sitting by our side. (She prefers the company of humans to other dogs.) Then L has a friend's baby shower to attend, then we'll go to a restaurant of her choosing. I won't say what I got her, just in case she does actually read this now and then. You never know.
