Monday, September 29, 2008

 

I got something in a bottle. No, not a genie.

You know that commercial that has the woman asking "You know that song 'Time in a Bottle?'"

That commercial really annoys me. Yes, it's Jim Croce, who died in a plane crash over three decades ago. I'm sure he's glad you're basically using his song for free.

I actually thought of a parody they could do on Saturday Night Live:

"You know that song 'Sugar Walls?' Did you know it was about the vagina? Seriously, it's about Sheena Easton's vagina! Me either! I was only six when it came out!" [Woman shakes head in disbelief; fade to black]


They could do maybe five of those over the course of the show, each one more insane than the last.

If you're a masochist and must watch the original commercial, you can view it here.

Comments:
I don't get that commercial. I mean, yeah, it works faster, but if you're taking it once a day as a long-term allergy treatment, that couple hour lapse would only affect you one time.

Stupid tv.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?