Thursday, August 07, 2008
What's up?
Haven't had much to say lately. Work's gearing up (I have a LOT going on with it), then by the time I get home it's time to feed to pets, walk the dogs, have dinner, then relax a bit 'til bed. Routine.
Since I've started the 9-day schedule, today is my Friday once again. The three-day weekends every other week are nice, though the work email piles up when I'm out. The rest of the world doesn't respect my day off!
Oh, I can recommend some good background music for editors/writers/proofreaders: A band called Lemongrass. It's chill music, mostly instrumental. The MySpace page calls it "ambient/jazz/lounge."
Looking forward to some time with the Wii this weekend. Since it's at our other place, I've only played it one weekend since I got it. Still have one game in the wrapper! Lego Indiana Jones is a very fun game, by the way, though it would be fun on any system. Nothing makes it better on the Wii, unless there are some extra levels specific to this system. Shrug. The Lego Star Wars kept me entertained for hours, and it looks like the Indy game will do the same. And in September, Lego Batman comes out!
Since I've started the 9-day schedule, today is my Friday once again. The three-day weekends every other week are nice, though the work email piles up when I'm out. The rest of the world doesn't respect my day off!
Oh, I can recommend some good background music for editors/writers/proofreaders: A band called Lemongrass. It's chill music, mostly instrumental. The MySpace page calls it "ambient/jazz/lounge."
Looking forward to some time with the Wii this weekend. Since it's at our other place, I've only played it one weekend since I got it. Still have one game in the wrapper! Lego Indiana Jones is a very fun game, by the way, though it would be fun on any system. Nothing makes it better on the Wii, unless there are some extra levels specific to this system. Shrug. The Lego Star Wars kept me entertained for hours, and it looks like the Indy game will do the same. And in September, Lego Batman comes out!
