Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

Still here

Not a lot out of the ordinary going on. We have three or four layers of old linoleum on the steps to our back door, and I've been painstakingly removing them, praying the bottom layers aren't asbestos, because I don't need to be breathing that in. Sliced my thumb open yesterday with a linoleum knife, which looks like this---->

...and is the perfect shape and sharpness to allow a nice, quick, deep slice of the thumb. So deep it didn't hurt. So deep it didn't bleed right away. Not right away. A tight bandage later, I was back at it, this time cutting away from myself. Lesson learned.

Comments:
Just read on web: For Safety's Sake: Never remove an old linoleum floor without having the floor tested for asbestos.

Didn't need to see that.
 
I hope your hand is okay :( And I especially hope there's no asbestos.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?