Thursday, August 21, 2008
I guess it's official then...
I've eaten lunch at a neighborhood Chinese place up the street from my office maybe five times in the last year. For some reason, I slip the fortunes into the business card holder on my desk. Yesterday I received a fortune that looked familiar...

Same fortune, with the same typo. But the lucky numbers on the back are completely different, so it's not simply a duplicate fortune. So it's official. The Chinese have spoken!
Same fortune, with the same typo. But the lucky numbers on the back are completely different, so it's not simply a duplicate fortune. So it's official. The Chinese have spoken!
Comments:
<< Home
Dude, someone needs to tell the Chinese that married men are not the only ones who buy Chinese food. I mean, I'd be a little troubled if I got "You and your wife will be happy in your life together" ONCE, let alone TWICE! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home

