Friday, August 01, 2008
Freaking Awesome Friday!
Yeah, I've been at work since 6:30, but as I was checking Yahoo, I noticed a link to a story about a solar eclipse, which linked to the NASA website, which linked to Exploratorium, which was broadcasting live from China. I saw a total solar eclipse live from the remote Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in northwestern China near the Mongolian border on a webcast! It was amazing. You can see more about it here. They should have posted photos by now.
It's a kick-ass way to start a Friday, even if I have to be at work!
It's a kick-ass way to start a Friday, even if I have to be at work!
Comments:
<< Home
Y'all is some jaded bitches if you don't think seeing a solar eclipse live on the other side of the world ain't amazin'. Damn.
Post a Comment
<< Home

