Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

Wii!

The end of August is the five-year anniversary of me making Laura an honest woman (by gettin' hitched and no longer livin' in sin).

She just surprised me with a Wii and a pile of games!

So, for those who have one, what games are good? The most fun? Details, please!

-------

As I mentioned in the Twitter update, the doc thinks I have torn microfibers in the muscle in my shoulder blade. From what? Who can say? Yard work, maybe. I got some strong pills to take when I need them (like this morning, for instance).

Speaking of doctors, our dog Kirby is at the vet right now, getting fixed...

I told a friend that if I had to pick, I'd gladly take shoulder pain over having my balls removed (and I don't think I'd like to meet the guy that would choose the other!).

NOTE: The above pic was on the first page of results for the google image search for "monkey wedding." I thought it would be cute to post a pic of chimps in clothes. Why this pic was in the top ten results, I have NO idea. But it's so completely random, I had to use it! Our wedding attire was rather casual, but not that casual!

To offset the blatent sexism in the above pic, here's one of a monkey riding a dog at a rodeo:

And tomorrow I'm off, thanks to the new nine-day pay period! Wheeee (or Wiiiiii, I guess)!

Comments:
Wii Sports is pretty cool; I like the bowling game. I haven't looked for reviews (since I don't own a Wii) but Marvel Ultimate Alliance looks like it could be fun on the Wii.
 
Really depends on your type of game. If you want to engage your reflexes, try Kororinpa or Warioware. I'm a big fan of both. Wii Sports tennis and bowling are fun, too.

For something on the action side and cute, try Paper Mario. For something on the action side and not cute, try Twilight Princess.

Can't say enough about how fun Rock Band is -- and it was just released on Wii, though I'm not sure how that version stacks up to the Xbox one.

I've got a million more recommendations. :)
 
Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl are awesome, as well as Mario Galaxy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?