Friday, July 18, 2008
Dodged a bullet
This morning, around 7 o'clock, for almost two minutes, I was almost certain I was having a heart attack. No fucking joke. Sharp, shooting pain in my left side, got worse with each inhalation. I was seriously debating if I could drive myself to the emergency room.
Then, all of a sudden...
I burped.
And the pain went away.
What the fuck? I had gas? What am I, a baby?
It was a surreal way to start the workday, for sure.
Then, all of a sudden...
I burped.
And the pain went away.
What the fuck? I had gas? What am I, a baby?
It was a surreal way to start the workday, for sure.
Comments:
<< Home
"Aspirin can reduce the risk of death if taken as directed by a doctor as soon as a heart attack is suspected. The FDA says that as little as one-half (160 mg) of a regular-strength aspirin tablet reduces the risk of death by up to 23 percent if administered when a heart attack is suspected and continued for 30 days thereafter. Aspirin taken during a suspected heart attack can also lessen the damaging effects of the heart attack."
Post a Comment
<< Home

