Friday, June 13, 2008
FOTO FRIDAY!

Taken in our backyard with a crappy cell phone camera, but I love how it turned out. If something can bloom in 100-degree heat, maybe there's hope for us all.

Saw this in a dollar store last weekend. There's something both creepy and sad about a
$1 bilingual home pregnancy test. Made in China, no less.

$1 bilingual home pregnancy test. Made in China, no less.

My sister-in-law sent me this pic. Stores in NYC are bragging about the weak dollar and shitty economy to bring European carpetbaggers over to fleece us. Yay. We are whores.
* * *
Might catch a concert Saturday afternoon in downtown DC. Could be a mini-reunion of returned Burkina Faso Peace Corps volunteers, some I haven't seen since... fall 1999!
Comments:
<< Home
Cute flowers :)
For a second when I saw that home pregnancy test, I thought "whoa, announcement?" and then I thought "what a cheap, likely inaccurate, pregnancy test."
Hope you get to go to the concert!
Post a Comment
For a second when I saw that home pregnancy test, I thought "whoa, announcement?" and then I thought "what a cheap, likely inaccurate, pregnancy test."
Hope you get to go to the concert!
<< Home

