Friday, February 01, 2008
This post is full of range hoody goodness
Finally! Saturday we're going to install that range hood. Wife's sister is bringing her husband down, with the promise of lunch and sister bonding over shopping while the menfolk do the work. With the brother-in-law, we can probably get this done fairly quickly. I need to buy a drill bit after work today, then we'll be all set. I figured out which fuse in the fusebox runs the hood, so I can switch it off before dismantling and unwiring the old one (ALWAYS a good idea, kids. Make sure the power is off before touching wires. My trick: Turn the light and fan on on the hood, then when they shut off, you know you tripped the right fuse.)
==================================
Quick non-spoiler thought on season 4 premier of Lost:
The episode had the deliberate pacing of part of a 16-episode story arc. Since we're only getting half that number now, I think this shortened season will ultimately be frustrating. We wouldn't expect too much from each episode if we knew we had 15 more to go. But with only 7 left...
Sigh.
==================================
Quick non-spoiler thought on season 4 premier of Lost:
The episode had the deliberate pacing of part of a 16-episode story arc. Since we're only getting half that number now, I think this shortened season will ultimately be frustrating. We wouldn't expect too much from each episode if we knew we had 15 more to go. But with only 7 left...
Sigh.
Comments:
<< Home
Your Saturday sounds better than my Saturday. I have to take an eight-hour first aid/CPR course. Hopefully, it will be full of bloggable goodness.
Post a Comment
<< Home

