Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Nuts!
Jericho is back tonight. Remember that show? Nuclear bombs go off across America, and Skeet Ulrich is in the small town of Jericho, Kansas (Or is it Nebraska?) when it happens. The balder of the two Simon & Simon brothers is his dad and mayor of the town. Other stuff happens... Just watch the first 30 seconds of the show. Hopefully they'll do a "Previously on Jericho..." synopsis.
Anyway, fans sent nuts to CBS, and now the 7-episode season is beginning tonight at 10. Hey, at least it's a new episode of something vaguely scifi, and not another reality show.
My wife sent me on errands yesterday, so I wasn't able to read and review that thing I wanted to get done. Maybe tonight. But I have to watch last night's Terminator when I get home from work, since we watched the first night of the Westminster Dog Show from Madison Square Garden last night. Last year we were there in person.
Anyway, fans sent nuts to CBS, and now the 7-episode season is beginning tonight at 10. Hey, at least it's a new episode of something vaguely scifi, and not another reality show.
My wife sent me on errands yesterday, so I wasn't able to read and review that thing I wanted to get done. Maybe tonight. But I have to watch last night's Terminator when I get home from work, since we watched the first night of the Westminster Dog Show from Madison Square Garden last night. Last year we were there in person.
Comments:
<< Home
I promise I did not do that! I watched the show, but I didn't love it enough to try to save it like that.
Post a Comment
<< Home

