Monday, February 11, 2008

 

Aw... You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Just read that Roy Scheider died last night at age 75. I was just discussing his movie Blue Thunder with De yesterday. I liked him, and imagined in real life he was like the Chief Brody character he played in the first two Jaws movies.

We had fun yesterday. De and I met up and went to a comic show. Smallish, but still easy to spend two hours there. We followed this up with Mexican food and a few tall beers, both of which contributed to taking a long nap about 15 minutes after I got home.

I promised a review of one of the goofier items I picked up, so that is on the way this week.

Go Obama!

Comments:
Believe it or not, no nap on my side. I finished Clash of the Titans and then started watching The Zeta Project. It's pretty much a robot version of The Fugitive but it's way cool.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?