Friday, January 04, 2008
Random Album Cover
From De (took a while for me to finish because adding text to a pic was slightly beyond my area of normalcy!):
Instructions:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Add the text to the pic and then post it for all to enjoy.
Here's what I ended up with:

Based on the band name, the smug emo album title, and the pastoral picture, I imagine my band is a Christian pop band (what they call "Praise" music now). Perhaps I 'll have one random crossover hit on Top-40 radio, following in the footsteps of such bands as Jars of Clay and Creed, before people figure out that the "you" in my song "I Want To Do It All For You All Night Long" is actually Jesus, and not the big-breasted blonde in our video. Then our band will be mocked and we'll hit the State Fair circuit, making a comfortable but not flashy living playing middle America.
Instructions:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Ra

The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.ph

The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesti

The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Add the text to the pic and then post it for all to enjoy.
Here's what I ended up with:

Based on the band name, the smug emo album title, and the pastoral picture, I imagine my band is a Christian pop band (what they call "Praise" music now). Perhaps I 'll have one random crossover hit on Top-40 radio, following in the footsteps of such bands as Jars of Clay and Creed, before people figure out that the "you" in my song "I Want To Do It All For You All Night Long" is actually Jesus, and not the big-breasted blonde in our video. Then our band will be mocked and we'll hit the State Fair circuit, making a comfortable but not flashy living playing middle America.

