Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

Lost is back!



Tonight is the first episode of Lost in about NINE months. Of course, due to the writers' strike, we only get eight episodes this season, so I don't have time for haters. I didn't watch the second season of Heroes, so there's very little of this type of stuff out there now. I am very much looking forward to watching it tonight.

Comments:
Things I need to do before I can fully enjoy your blog: watch Lost, watch Heroes, read comic books, mow my own lawn, get a BA in English, get a cat.
 
Aw, I can narrow it down for you:

(1) Watch Lost. Do it!
(2) Skip Heroes.
(3) You can just use wikipedia for the comic stuff.
(4) You don't need a BA in English to read my blog! I don't discuss Milton and Hemingway here (though I could... haha!
(5) GET A CAT!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?