Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

Multimedia musings


Currently reading this. Written by someone who knew and liked him, but it isn't just myth-making. Good stuff so far.

We watched No Country for Old Men the other night. It deserves the Oscar nominations it received, though I felt like a dolt and had to go online later and google: "Explain the ending of No Country for Old Men." Found two good interpretations and combined them in my mind. Wonder how the book is? I have too many books to read now to add it to the pile. Maybe I'll grab a used copy after people rush to buy the new edition with the movie actors on the cover after the movie wins a bunch of awards.

Comments:
Speaking of Oscar nominees, I caught Juno a couple of nights ago. It's a terrific little film that doesn't take the easy way out. Plus it has J.K. Simmons (J. Jonah Jameson from the Spidey movies) and you can't go wrong with him.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?