Friday, January 25, 2008

 

Captain Jack is back!

Yikes! I just noticed I spelled the first word in my last post "mutlimedia." I've fixed it. Sheesh.

Not a lot happening. I still have a new range hood to install. Might get it done next weekend, when my brother-in-law comes down. They're going to Atlantic City this weekend, and we're awaiting their report. Is it good practice for Vegas, or just a redneck gambling spot, prettied up by Donald Trump (so everything looks fake Roman, because that says class, baby!)? We'll hear soon.


Oh! This Saturday, the second season of Torchwood begins on BBC America. We're only a few weeks behind airings of the program in the UK this time, due to the fact that the show was BBC America's highest rated program ever. And the guy that played Spike on Buffy is in this season, if you need further enticement. The first season was just released stateside as well, though I haven't picked it up yet. Too bad it didn't come out a few weeks earlier, when it would have been Christmas gift fodder.

Comments:
Because I'm an impatient git, I've already downloaded "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang". However, I've only watched the teaser (which has to be seen to be believed).

Haven't picked up the Season 1 set yet, but hope to do so after I know I'll have a steady job for a while.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?