Sunday, January 27, 2008

 

Allow me to whine for a second

You know what hurts? When I was emptying the dishwasher this morning, one of the fancy knives had something on it, specks of dried chicken meat or something(?). I tried rinsing it off. Nope. Tried scrubbing it with a sponge. Nope. I looked around under the sink and found a Brillo pad (the kind that activates in water and has soap in it) and started scrubbing the knife. I was going the length of the blade, but then I started scrubbing up and down at a particularly stubborn piece of something... and of course I ran the blade over my right index finger.

It was some type of French blade, super sharp, and one slice was enough. I pressed down to hold the slice together, and eventually it stopped bleeding enough to get two band-aids on it.

Comments:
Gah! Sorry about your unfortunate encounter with the molecule-razing knife.

Did you ever figure out what was on it?
 
Shitty!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?