Thursday, December 27, 2007
Sweet
I looked at my watch and saw it was Thursday today, and thought to myself that I don't return to work until NEXT Thursday. Right on! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
The cats are watching birds, the dog is asleep at my feet, and I'm listening to one of my
Christmas presents: Mitch Easter's new solo album Dynamico. He was the main man in the band Let's Active, and produced the first several albums by REM. It's great singalong power pop, with jangly guitars and great harmonies. So probably about 1,000 people will hear it and in 10 years some big artist will list it as a favorite and everyone will discover it. I'm just giving you guys a decade head start!
The cats are watching birds, the dog is asleep at my feet, and I'm listening to one of my
Christmas presents: Mitch Easter's new solo album Dynamico. He was the main man in the band Let's Active, and produced the first several albums by REM. It's great singalong power pop, with jangly guitars and great harmonies. So probably about 1,000 people will hear it and in 10 years some big artist will list it as a favorite and everyone will discover it. I'm just giving you guys a decade head start!