Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

Here kitty, kitty... AUGH!!!


South Koreans clone cats that glow in the dark

(click above box to go to story)

Looks like they live downstream from Mr. Burns' power plant!

Still a bit blah, and wife is under the weather, so that sucks. But if I can wrap a bunch of gifts tonight, we'll be ready to go see my family this weekend. Lots to get done before Friday afternoon. But I'm not going to stress over it. I'll just put on some tunes, crack open a beer, and start wrapping. (Whoever gets the gifts I wrapped toward the end of the evening will have to forgive the sloppiness. I was probably tipsy after three hours of drinking and wrapping!)




Comments:
That cat story is just... disturbing. When do we get a half-dog/half-cat that chases itself?

Anyhoo, I'm with you on the blah front. I even stayed home today hoping some rest might do the trick. El wrongo. Oh, and I get to work on Christmas weekend. Thanks Easter Bunny!
 
Maybe you should just wrap up some glow in the dark cats?
 
Hold on, how did they figure out the cats glow in the dark? What the hell, science!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?