Sunday, November 11, 2007
Two Things: So worth seeing, so worth hearing
Just go see it. Wes Anderson is back. I need to see it again when it's released on DVD, but my initial impression is it's his second-best film (Rushmore will always be first in my heart). Don't bother watching the trailer online, just go see the film. You'll appreciate it more having seen or heard nothing about it. Like me.+=+=+=+=+=+=+
While I'm on the subject of quirky things I love, dig this:
Without even knowing what the music is like, don't you want to hear it, just based on this kick-ass cover? It's a French new wave band called Oui Oui.
I discovered them recently. Their music makes me feel like I'm in my own personal Wes Anderson film.
I found the video for their song "Les Cailloux" ("The Stones"). If it doesn't make you smile, perhaps you are a zombie. Seek medical attention!
Comments:
<< Home
"Never in my wildest imagination did I dream I would have sons like these."
I hope it's better than the Steve Zissou movie. It's better than the Steve Zissou movie, RIGHT?
Post a Comment
I hope it's better than the Steve Zissou movie. It's better than the Steve Zissou movie, RIGHT?
<< Home

