Tuesday, November 27, 2007
A little off, but still here
I'm feeling a little out of it this week, kind of tired, a bit skittish. Weird feeling. So I'll just post some phone pics.

I take my phone with me when I walk the dog (I mean, when the dog and I take walks together), and I noticed this the other day. Apparently a tree grew around those wires at some point, and when they cut the tree down, they had to leave a rather substantial piece of it. The wires hold it suspended about 15 feet in the air.
And a couple of pet pics, since they were keeping me company while the wife slept off her illness.


I believe ghostbuster Peter Venkman warned of cats and dogs sleeping together. It's completely innocent. We're not breeding any mutants here.

I take my phone with me when I walk the dog (I mean, when the dog and I take walks together), and I noticed this the other day. Apparently a tree grew around those wires at some point, and when they cut the tree down, they had to leave a rather substantial piece of it. The wires hold it suspended about 15 feet in the air.
And a couple of pet pics, since they were keeping me company while the wife slept off her illness.


I believe ghostbuster Peter Venkman warned of cats and dogs sleeping together. It's completely innocent. We're not breeding any mutants here.
Comments:
<< Home
How did you keep your dog from chasing the cats? That's something Arf continues to do despite my repeated attempts to train him not to do so.
Well, Laura had a different dog when we got the kittens, and the dog was old and tolerated the cats, so the cats grew up accustomed to dogs. Then that dog died and we got this one as a puppy. The puppy met the cats, who did not to freak out, so now the dog is used to cats. It's a strange cycle.
That is one adorable dog! I can't really see the tree though. It sort of looks like a dead bird to me. Hopefully I'm just going blind.
Dead bird? If you click on the pic, it opens in a new page as a larger image.
Maybe you are going blind.
Post a Comment
Maybe you are going blind.
<< Home

