Friday, November 09, 2007
Friday This and That
This post is going to be a little disjointed...
- Gearing up for a three-day weekend (we get Monday off for Veterans Day). Staying in town.
- I had figured Lost was safe from the writers' strike. It's been so long since the show last aired, and it's not scheduled to return until next February, when it is supposed to run for an uninterrupted 16-episode season. Well, even though we're only days into the strike, it's affecting Lost already. They've completed eight of the sixteen shows, but... well, here's a quote:
Damon Lindelof: "Yes. And that's the thing, we really planned out the three seasons of 16, 16 and 16...so the idea of having to come back and maybe do a 24-episode season, and that would be season five is just...I can't look the fans in the eye and tell them that we're executing the original plan anymore." (From E-Online)
- Remember what happened to Jericho after taking only one month off? It got canceled. How many viewers will return to Lost in February, after almost a year off? And if it's only eight episodes and ANOTHER year off, how many will care in spring 2009?
Comments:
<< Home
I'm guessing the new episodes of Jericho are done? At least I'm hoping those messages tacked onto the reruns were from episode shoots.
Can you actually fly this TARDIS?
Can you actually fly this TARDIS?
I love how it's only men over the age of 25 who come into my work and purchase the Doctor Who collectibles.
Post a Comment
<< Home


