Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 

Cannon fodder has feelings too

Much like De's recent trip to the Morrissey concert, this Hydra agent has a hidden soft side. When not on duty, he puts on his headphones and grooves to "Control," the soundtrack to the new film about Joy Division lead singer Ian Curtis. A mix of Joy Division tunes and new instrumental music from New Order (Joy Division minus Curtis, if you didn't know), the Hydra stooge can pour his angst into his blog between beatings from Captain America, Winter Soldier, or any number of third-string heroes that can still kick his ass.

Comments:
No fair, man! Where did you snag a Hydra agent?
 
www.hasbrotoyshop.com, my man! I missed out on the sale (they went out of stock fast) on October 11, but they came back in stock on Halloween, so I placed an order on October 31, and it shipped the next day. I received it Monday (11/5). Oddly enough, most of the October 11 orders haven't shipped yet, judging by the wailing on websites. Haha!
 
He looks like he should be SCUBA diving :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?