Friday, October 26, 2007

 

Woooooooooooo!

Last night I was in the basement around 8:30, transferring laundry from the washer to the dryer, when I heard rapid footsteps from upstairs. Too heavy to be one of the cats, who I had last seen sleeping on our bed.

I bolted upstairs and my dog met me in the kitchen and attempted to tackle me. If Lexi is here, then that means... and in walks the wife with her suitcase!

At her mother's last check-up, the doctor told her she was okay to get back to her regular schedule, so Laura could finally come home! The last time the wife and the dog were here was in early October for a weekend. For the majority of the last FOUR months, I only saw them on weekends. But now they're back for good! Yay!

Comments:
I guess this means zombies didn't eat her?
 
I left the machete with her down there, just in case!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?