Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

Weekend conversation

Forgot to tell this story:

Over the weekend, the wife and I were in a hardware store and I purchased a machete. It has a sharp edge on one side and a saw blade on the other. It came with a black canvas sheath. When we got home, we had this exchange:

Wife: "Why did you buy that?"

Me: "It will pay for itself."

Wife: "When?"

Me: "After I kill the first zombie."

Just an eye roll from her, but my father-in-law burst out laughing.

Comments:
Smacky: "Okay, but if your brain's being eaten, don't come cryin' to me!"
 
So, how big of a machete is this? From what I can tell from the zombies in Resident Evil 4 (ok, T-virus victims, same thing), you're going to need a pretty big machete if there are extra zombies around.
 
I finally listened to that Postmarks song. I loved it!
 
See?!? I wouldn't steer you wrong.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?