Monday, October 01, 2007
Just let me stop for a second
Kind of a chore-filled busy weekend, but we capped it off with pizza and beer and staying up until 12:30 last night watching Ninja Warrior, so it was a nice end, at least. House guest sister-in-law flies home this afternoon, so I'll be alone again starting tonight. But I've tivoed a lot of shows I need to catch up on: Haven't watched last week's Heroes yet, or the new shows that come on before or after it (Chuck and that time travel show, whatever it's called). And I've only managed five pages of the book I'm reading, so that's proof of my lack of free time recently.
L is talking about cold weather and fires in the fireplace. Meanwhile, we have yet another week in the 80s every day. Sheesh.
L is talking about cold weather and fires in the fireplace. Meanwhile, we have yet another week in the 80s every day. Sheesh.
Comments:
<< Home
Em and I just finished watching the season opener of My Name is Earl. Pretty funny stuff.
I really wish we still had TiVo, then we'd have most of the season openers as suggestions.
Post a Comment
I really wish we still had TiVo, then we'd have most of the season openers as suggestions.
<< Home

