Friday, September 21, 2007
Quicky Friday Post
I set the alarm last night, since those shiftless cats are no longer to be trusted to perform one of the very few jobs with which they're entrusted.
Last night's dinner: two hot dogs, two beers. No, I wasn't at a baseball game. I was in my own house, eating alone. So I don't know where the guy who threw me the bag of peanuts came from (rim shot! cymbal!) . Thank you!
Got a copy of my brand new book sitting on my desk, and I reviewed and approved bluelines for another book this morning, so work continues to be kick-ass. Possibly the least stressful part of my day! Believe me, I know I'm lucky in that respect. I know.
Song hummed this morning: Band on the Run, by Wings. Been in more of a "Silly Love Songs" of Paul McCartney mood than the "Whatever Gets You Through the Night" of John Lennon mood recently.
Put that in a pipe of some sort and smoke it.
Oh, and did you know that beans are seeds? You can buy that nine-bean dry soup mix and plant all nine varieties of beans in the ground. Because beans are seeds. Why did that concept elude me for decades?
Last night's dinner: two hot dogs, two beers. No, I wasn't at a baseball game. I was in my own house, eating alone. So I don't know where the guy who threw me the bag of peanuts came from (rim shot! cymbal!) . Thank you!
Got a copy of my brand new book sitting on my desk, and I reviewed and approved bluelines for another book this morning, so work continues to be kick-ass. Possibly the least stressful part of my day! Believe me, I know I'm lucky in that respect. I know.
Song hummed this morning: Band on the Run, by Wings. Been in more of a "Silly Love Songs" of Paul McCartney mood than the "Whatever Gets You Through the Night" of John Lennon mood recently.
Put that in a pipe of some sort and smoke it.
Oh, and did you know that beans are seeds? You can buy that nine-bean dry soup mix and plant all nine varieties of beans in the ground. Because beans are seeds. Why did that concept elude me for decades?

