Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Face line?


Sometimes,
You wake up in the morning with the bass line,
A ray of sunshine.
Sometimes,
You know today you’re gonna have a good time,
And you’re ready to go.

--Wham ("A Ray of Sunshine")


I always thought he was singing "face line" and wondered what the hell that was. Learn something new every day.

This song definitely belongs on my "stupid grin" list. Maybe I'll be ambitious and go through the iPod tunes and make a Stupid Grin playlist. But I'm worried all those songs in one place will be too much, and I'll start spontaneously dancing in front of the metro station. And trust me, no one wants that. These songs are best in small doses, arriving on a random playlist, and leaving just as mysteriously.

Comments:
You say that, but I would like very much to see you dancing in front of a metro station :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?