Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Advice For Crazy Ladies
From Chris's Invincible Super Blog: Advice For Crazy Ladies
Art by Jack Kirby. If you recall my Machine Man post from last week, Kirby is a comic GOD. I'm so getting this: Silver Star was Kirby's final creation and one of only two creator-owned projects published by Pacific Comics in the early '80s. Featuring lovingly reconstructed color work, this deluxe hardcover is a must-have for any Kirby fan! 336 pages. Did you catch that? THREE-HUNDRED, THIRTY-SIX PAGES!
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
I picked up the new edition of the 1980 Flash Gordon movie last night. I heard a rumor that Sam and Melody already recorded a commentary track, and it might be released on the web for download, like Rifftrax. I hope that's true. I don't want to wait another five years or more to hear it. The review I read of this release on dvdverdict.com was right: The movie looks better than it ever has on previous releases. Bliss!
Comments:
<< Home
Best Buy was all out of Flash Gordon yesterday. However, given the litany of other titles I purchased, my wallet is glad it wasn't there.
Post a Comment
<< Home

