Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I drove home from work yesterday, pondering where to go for dinner, whether to go to the grocery store, or just pray there was something in the freeezer, when I was struck by the sight of my wife's car in the driveway. Turns out she has a meeting tomorrow that was originally going to be a phone conference she could do from the river, then turned into a big face-to-face meeting she had to come up here to attend. Yes, annoying for her, but yay for me! We went out to dinner and spent a great evening together.
She's returning to the river after her meeting this afternoon to take care of her mom, so I'm still a bachelor this week, but that was such an awesome surprise! I missed her soooo much. An unexpected hug from someone you love is the absolute best.
She's returning to the river after her meeting this afternoon to take care of her mom, so I'm still a bachelor this week, but that was such an awesome surprise! I missed her soooo much. An unexpected hug from someone you love is the absolute best.

