Monday, July 23, 2007
Solitude diverted
Or perhaps the title could be "Boy, intercepted." Whatever. The wife decided to leave her mom in the somewhat capable hands of her father and came to Arlington Friday afternoon with our dog. So was all got to spend a nice weekend together. We went out to dinner, saw the latest Harry Potter flick (haven't read the books, but I let myself get dragged to the films), ran a few errands, and relaxed at home.
De, I'm Capt. Solo bachelor again for the rest of the week (wife returned to her mom with the dog after work today), so we can meet up somewhere sometime soon!
L (or Gabe or whoever else you choose to comment as ;-)) Yeah, still writing that email!
De, I'm Capt. Solo bachelor again for the rest of the week (wife returned to her mom with the dog after work today), so we can meet up somewhere sometime soon!
L (or Gabe or whoever else you choose to comment as ;-)) Yeah, still writing that email!
Comments:
<< Home
Ha, I got totally busted snooping in his gmail!
I'm glad you got to spend some time with your wife :) I do suggest that you read the books because they're pretty good. Lame as they may be, they are fantastic.
Post a Comment
I'm glad you got to spend some time with your wife :) I do suggest that you read the books because they're pretty good. Lame as they may be, they are fantastic.
<< Home

