Friday, July 20, 2007
Inertia
The wife probably isn't overjoyed with me, because I told her last night I didn't feel like driving three hours each way this weekend and wanted to stay in Arlington and just relax. I just got my car back last weekend and I don't want to drive it long distances too often yet, if I can help it. Also, it's inertia. I've had a really busy week at work, and the idea of a weekend doing nothing--not leaving the house once--appeals to me. There's a new Doctor Who on tonight, and I'm thinking some Lebanese food and some sci-fi is a pretty good night.L, I owe you an e-mail. It's coming.
Comments:
<< Home
Make it an extra special weekend and not bathe or change clothes. Come Monday when you get ready for work, it'll be like life renewal!
Not that I've ever done this or anything.
Not that I've ever done this or anything.
I hope you enjoy your weekend of relaxation. You don't have to respond to the email if you're being lackadaisical for the next few days.
(Damn it, this is L of the grrface.com who apparently just got BUSTED snooping in her boyfriend's gmail)
Post a Comment
<< Home

