Sunday, July 15, 2007
Got my car back!
Yeah, I'm back in the Beetle, so things are looking up. But the wife is spending another week taking care of her mom, so it's another bachelor week for me. Seeing each other just on weekends sucks.
I am slightly soothed by this, however:
Röyksopp's Night Out. Very chill stuff, but with a beat. I was led to the band by pondering, "I wonder what that song is in that commercial?" Well, thanks to Mr. Internet, the answer takes about five seconds to track down:
Currently "Remind Me", one of the two Röyksopp and Erlend Øye collaborations found on Melody A.M., can be heard in a Geico car insurance commercial in the U.S. The commercial is the fourth of the "It's so easy a caveman could do it" ads, and features said caveman in an airport terminal when he comes across the inflammatory ad campaign.
Then I stumbled on the live CD, and the rest is grooving on the iPod.
Oh, and I know no one ever bothers watching these, but check out their video of "Remind Me." It's freaking genius!
I am slightly soothed by this, however:
Röyksopp's Night Out. Very chill stuff, but with a beat. I was led to the band by pondering, "I wonder what that song is in that commercial?" Well, thanks to Mr. Internet, the answer takes about five seconds to track down:Currently "Remind Me", one of the two Röyksopp and Erlend Øye collaborations found on Melody A.M., can be heard in a Geico car insurance commercial in the U.S. The commercial is the fourth of the "It's so easy a caveman could do it" ads, and features said caveman in an airport terminal when he comes across the inflammatory ad campaign.
Then I stumbled on the live CD, and the rest is grooving on the iPod.
Oh, and I know no one ever bothers watching these, but check out their video of "Remind Me." It's freaking genius!
Comments:
<< Home
I'm so sorry that things are looking down with the family situation. I'm glad, though, that you're maintaining (or at least seeming to maintain) a positive outlook. I hope that things will be better for you, or at least begin to look up soon. Thank goodness for internet videos and iPod soothing-ness.
Post a Comment
<< Home

