Thursday, July 12, 2007
Gonna get better
I'm going to be optimistic. Things are going to get better. Not that things are bad, per se, but sheesh, sick relatives, broken car, wife gone all week... hell, even our DOG has been gone all week, staying at the river.
I've been reading The Bourne Identity. Haven't seen any of the movies, so it seemed a good time to begin.
Wow, I can't even pull up a complete thought tonight. So, here are a couple of random pictures from my computer:
The Hulk and Iron Man about to rumble.
...and my dog.



I've been reading The Bourne Identity. Haven't seen any of the movies, so it seemed a good time to begin.
Wow, I can't even pull up a complete thought tonight. So, here are a couple of random pictures from my computer:
The Hulk and Iron Man about to rumble....and my dog.

Comments:
<< Home
Aww, your dog is cute! And I don't even like dogs. Aww!
Hugs for Smacky, I hope things start looking up soon.
Hugs for Smacky, I hope things start looking up soon.
Who would win in fight, Hulk or Iron Man?
Me money am on Hulk.
NOW... who would win in fight, Hulk, Iron Man or you dog?
Post a Comment
Me money am on Hulk.
NOW... who would win in fight, Hulk, Iron Man or you dog?
<< Home

