Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Quiet house

Wife is out of town the rest of the week, and I slept horribly last night. The two facts are probably related. That, and one of the cats was a complete spaz, determined to wake me up every hour.

But it was a good episode of Lost last night, though now I don't know who to trust, other than Hurley, Desmond, Sayid, and the hobbit from Driveshaft. Oh, and Sawyer. Want him on your side. Damn!

Locke is iffy, since he may or may not have his own agenda and is willing to use anyone to get it, and though I'm not ready to label him an "other" yet, he does still have that puppy-dog need to belong. When he was in their camp, I thought about the pot plantation, and how he couldn't kill that undercover cop.

Jack is going to have to do something pretty spectacular to redeem himself, because I think he's a dick now. It's like he's other-whipped (as opposed to p-whipped). He's pretty much been a dick since that lame "Jack's tattoos" episode. Next week's episode looks like a Ben flashback! Awesome!

Oh, and Jericho was good last night too. End of the world and small towns are wiping out their adult male population on both sides. Nice metaphor for a certain war, huh? Next week is the season finale, and it's war, baby. (Say it with me: "What is it good for? Absolutely nuthin!")

Labels: ,


Comments:
I'm lost when you talk about Lost :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?