Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Gordon's alive!

Seven years ago today, Laura and I had our first date. I had met her a week earlier. She went to college with someone who was in the Peace Corps with me. I got her number from our mutual friend and asked her out. She couldn't resist my boyish charm (in other words, I sounded frightened on the phone). We had dinner at The Front Page in Dupont Circle, and went to see The Emperor and the Assassin. She thought I was arty, not suspecting I was just a geek that loved martial arts films. Sucker! I'm a lucky guy. She's my Dale, and I'm her Flash. Together, we save the universe from Ming and those other Mongo bastards. Soundtrack by Queen.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Awww :) Hope you guys have a wonderful time on your anniversary!
 
This scenario begs a couple of questions...

Is there a Princess Aura constantly hounding you for affection?

and....

Who's the Hans Zarkov of your relationship?

Buy the Ballantine book.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?