
Wife called just before I left work yesterday and said she had to attend a meeting that could go until 9pm. To me, that meant I could take the long way home and stop at the used CD place up the road from my office. They also carry some DVDs, but I usually only give them a cursory glance. But yesterday they had a copy of
The Lost Room sitting on the shelf. This was a SciFi channel original miniseries about... well, it's a little complicated. There's a good review of it
here. It retails for $20. It's $15 on Amazon. This place had a brand new copy, two disc widescreen, for $9.99. Sold! It just came out on Tuesday, so I'm shocked they had it, and that it was new, since they usually only have used DVDs. And yep, that's the guy from
Sports Night and
Six Feet Under.
Labels: DVD, sci-fi
# posted by smacky @ 7:48 AM