Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

Atypical Tuesday post

I was going to post about how since I rather like the new Fox show Drive, and because it was cocreated by one of the creators of Wonderfalls, it will probably get canceled in the next month.

I was also going to post about how much I'm enjoying exploring the past incarnations of Doctor Who, especially Tom Baker and Sylvester McCoy.

I'm going to take a day off from my usual foolishness. Just a day.

Everyone has heard about the college shootings by now. I visited friends there several times in the mid 1990s when they were students, but I haven't been there since. I went to some good parties there. It's a nice campus. Big. It's a big part of Virginia. Nearly everyone has family or friends who are alumni of that school. It's horrible what happened, but the location was just a result of the circumstances that brought the guy there. It could have happened anywhere. At any school, at any store, in any community.

That's all for today.

Comments:
One of the first two killed was an RA in the dorms. Killed for doing his job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?