Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

Always something

First of all, who knew mouse infestation was such a widespread problem among bloggers?

Wow.

I hit a pothole and lost a hubcap this morning. I didn't actually lose it. I know exactly where it is: sitting in the third lane of a busy highway on a blind curve. Nowhere to pull over to retrieve it, no chance to walk out and get it before getting splattered like Frogger. And it's probably been run over about 20 times already in the last hour.

Sigh.

I went online and found a replacement for $25 delivered.

Still, if that's the most annoying thing that happens today, I can live with it without too much complaining.

Comments:
Sorry to hear of your hubcap :(

I hope the rest of your day rocks your socks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?