Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

TV Wednesday

I'll take the bold step and say last night's episode of Lost was the best of the season. We didn't get a lot of answers, there wasn't a lot of mystery, and no, no one is "talking about it by the water cooler." For once this season, it wasn't overhyped as a momentous occasion in the history of television. It was just a fun episode, with great acting and some good laughs. A chance to catch everyone up as they reunited (and it feels so gooooooooooooood...). Hurley remains one of my favorite characters on the show, and this episode demonstrates why.


Jericho, on the other hand... still pretty good, but it's not "must see" for me. Every time these people leave town to meet up with other people, it ends with a fistfight or a shootout! Damn, folks in that town need to learn some people skills. They'll never overcome Armageddon with that attitude.
======================
======================
Oh, this isn't the most radical thing in the world, but I dropped the "II" from my blog's name. This was originally version two in memory of Mblog literally closing shop over one weekend and eating my blog. But since it's been over two years, it's time this one became the one and only.
======================
======================

Comments:
Probably the most interesting thing about this week's Jericho was the news from the rest of the country. Stuff like six people claiming to be the president and the turf wars.

Sorry I've been out of touch for so long. I'm not allowed to use the AIM at my new job due to security concerns :^( I should have a new blog post up soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?