Monday, March 12, 2007
Perfect for each other
Saturday night Laura and I played Scrabble. She took an early lead and started building up points, while I had good letters and nowhere to use them. In the last half of the game I pulled even, then ahead. It became neck-and-neck, a matter of single digits. She was fist to use all her tiles, leaving me with one tile unused. Thus, I lost one point and she received on extra point.
Final result: 288 to 288.
We freaking tied!
I have no idea what the odds are of that, but we choose to believe it's a sign of our synergy. Or perhaps we're two opposing forces that cancel each other out. Either way, that was weird.
Final result: 288 to 288.
We freaking tied!
I have no idea what the odds are of that, but we choose to believe it's a sign of our synergy. Or perhaps we're two opposing forces that cancel each other out. Either way, that was weird.
