Friday, March 23, 2007
OH MY GOD!
That's right, it's the new movie by the creators and stars of Shawn of the Dead. Even more enticing is this item I found on MovieWeb: HOLY CRAP! Simon and Nick are going to be in Arlington tonight! Who wants to go? Drop a note in comments, or e-mail me if you know how. The email I received was for two free passes and my wife has to work tonight, so I can bring someone. If you're the second or third person to contact me, I can forward you the email, which you should be able to print out and use as a pass.Hot Fuzz, the hit action comedy from the U.K., is headed your way! Director/writer Edgar Wright, writer/star Simon Pegg, and star Nick Frost (the whole team from Shaun of the Dead) are coming to the U.S. -- armed with rare theatrical prints and showings of some Cop Movie classics, plus a sneak peek at their own Hot Fuzz (weeks in advance of its April 20th release in the U.S. from Rogue Pictures). Hot Fuzztivals will be held in select cities (see below), with the Hot Fuzz gang on hand for Q&As. Here come the FUZZ!
WASHINGTON DC Date: Friday, March 23. Details: A screening of Die Hard followed by HOT FUZZ with Q & A featuring Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.Location: Arlington Cinema N Drafthouse, 2903 Columbia Pike, Arlington VA.

