Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Fantastic!

I've got the best wife ever. I was kind of bummed I couldn't find anyone to go to the event last Friday (damn, everyone had plans, or I couldn't reach them). She would have gone, reluctantly, but she had to work. So I spent the evening with the pets, reading a book and cursing myself for being too wussy to go alone. Yesterday evening UPS delivered a box to our house. I hadn't ordered anything, so I took it to Laura, who told me to open it. She had ordered me the first and second series of Doctor Who! For no reason, just because she wanted to get it for me. I'm a lucky guy, social anxiety disorder and all.* --------------------------------------
* (I don't really think I have social anxiety disorder, since I think for something to be a disorder, it has to be debilitating. I'm just shy, plus the idea of going to something that was going to last from 5pm until nearly midnight alone, and being surrounded by people who came with friends, sounded less than fun. That's my Charlie Brown post for the week!)
